Saturday, June 23, 2007

I will be an USM student =)

hey all... it has been a long time I didn't update my recent here...

I sat my STPM last November, and I'd got my result last March -- 3.25 CGPA only... it's just a not so good result..., or bad you may say...

After waiting for months... finally I've got to know where I will be going in the coming years!
I'm offered a place at University Sains Malaysia (USM) at Penang Main Campus, the course is Sains Biology, it's pure biology... it's my 2nd choice (each of us had to fill in 8 choices).
but I may try to transfer to other course, depends how do I think after one year of study...

So I will be leaving Kuala Lumpur to Penang on the coming Friday/Saturday... and starts my new life there.. haha..

Good Luck to everyone ya...
Happy Everyday =)

3 comments:

nh said...

Hey, good to hear from you again. Hope you kick start your uni life well. I'm sure you'll find uni life so much more interesting. All the best in USM. ;)

Patrick Leong said...

Hey have fun in USM!

hedwig elaine said...

hoho... thanks ya.. I'm enjoying my life right now here
kekeke